Thursday, May 19, 2011

Jackson Hole!

Last year we went through Jackson Hole Wyoming on our way home from Yellow Stone. I just fell in love with it. We both wanted to come back. So this Spring Break we went back. Hubby went sking and I  went dog sledding. Here are some pictures!





 Hubby, Our Daughter and my Brother in law
 Showing off his moves
                                    


 While half the family was sking the other half went dog sledding. It was really fun!  I have to admit that Im not sure what I think about how the dogs live. This dog sled company has 165 dogs. The dog are taken good care of but I was surprised by the spools  for the dogs homes.




Just in case you were wondering if the went to the bathroom while running. The answer is yes!!

 We got to mush the dogs!


 Downtown Jackson Hole!


1 comment: