Tuesday, October 25, 2011

There is just something about sheep.



 I have sheep on the brain. We are starting our first breeding season and I'm nervous. I keep checking that I'm doing everything right.  We found that Vader did the deed with Sugar yesterday.  In 17 days I will need to put a new color in the marking harness and see if Vader tries again. If he does then I will need to wait another 17 days and change the color in the marking harness again. If he doesn't try it means that sugar is pregnant and we have 145 days until we have a lamb(s).  The rams can smell if the ewes are pregnant. We are now waiting for The Dude to romance Licorice...........

Picture of the marking harness


Here are some pictures of sheep that I like

   



 This is our Vader

 I love oldl pictures of sheep



Makes me smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment