Friday, July 8, 2011

The 4th of July


Our Day started off early. Our Daughter always does the "Race for the pies". A 5k race in Carnation. Two years ago she came in third for her age group. This year she came in second and she got a pie!  I'm amazed that she is so willing to do this. When I was her age I would of never thought of running in a race.  



Getting ready to run!

This finish line. We were to busy running around taking pictures of the race we didn't make it back to take a picture of her crossing the finish line. I know bad mother, but she runs fast!


           Then we went to the Carnation parade after the run. Here are some pictures of the Parade






 That evening we were invited to our friends Mothers house.  What a great time we had!


 I have never seen so many fireworks in one place. It blew my mind.

 A beautiful house. The Hosts were wonderful! Thank you for having us!







                             We hope you all had a wonderful and Safe 4th of July.                    

No comments:

Post a Comment