Monday, June 6, 2011

What is this?

Can You guess what this is?



A mummy tomb?




A coffin? 

 

This is stamped at the end.


Its a Romanian Bathtub.  Now you ask, What in the world are you going to do with a bathtub?  Remember, we are the Rusty Tub Farm! I couldn't pass up a bathtub!
 We are going to make a fountain out of it. My good neighbor and friend, Jodie  has fountains all over her property. Originally I was going to make it a planter,  but I could hear Jodie's heart drop when I told her that.  Making it a planter would mean I would have to drill holes in the tub. So this is what I did with the help of my handy dandy Husband.


We bought a pond kit. My husband wanted the fountain to match the tub. He bought some metal pipe to put over the plastic pump.

With out the metal pipe.

 
  
 My plan is the collect glass floats and turn it into a bubble bath!

1 comment: